If you read my blog regularly, you’ll remember the ‘me time’ tag that I posted a couple weeks ago. I was browsing my stats the other day and noticed that it received the most and best positive feedback of all my posts over the past year. I’ve been at work so much this week so thought i’d do another tag post because they’re so fun and laid back. Here we go, the beauty scenario tag…
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Well, I don’t own any high store foundations, yet! But, Chanel Vita Lumiere, NARS Sheer Glow are on my wish list so i’ll get back to you on that. However, for drugstore foundations it would probably be the L’oreal True Match foundation. I’m using the Bourjois Healthy Mix at the moment which I love but i’m pretty sure I picked up a shade too dark.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Ignore it. No question. I’m quite socially awkward with people I don’t know and scenario’s like interviews make me so anxious anyway, there is no way i’d even consider telling the lady interviewing I would feel horrible afterwards but the whole experience would just be awkward and uncomfortable after telling them. I feel uncomfortable just thinking about it.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
You guessed it, ‘Dark Side’ by MAC. I thought long and hard about this, because it’s such a dark shade but I love it on me and i’ve received so many compliments recently when i’ve been wearing it.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
First of all I would stop myself from dying my hair. When I was in college I thought I could be this cool ‘scene’ kid and tried dying my hair all sorts of colours that really washed me out. I looked ridiculous.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you:
a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical
b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or
c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
There is no way i’d say anything. I would definitely just leave and call my mum in tears. My hair grows so slow, so if my hairdresser cut it into a pixie cut i’d be devastated.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Stila ‘Eyes are the Window’ Palette. This hands down is my palette of the year, I have head over heals fallen in love and would even go as far as saying it’s better than the UD Naked palettes.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My liquid liner. I don’t care which brand or colour, so long as I can do my cat eye flicks I am a happy bunny. I look so naked without them!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:
a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed
b) Ask them to repurchase it or
c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
Ok, c) is just plain spiteful, i’d never do that. To be honest I don’t reckon I would share my make-up, definitely not anything that came into contact with the eyes or mouth that’s for sure. However if I did, I probably wouldn’t say anything, you have to replace you make-up every 6months to a year anyway so i’d just save up for a new one. I’d be gutted though.
Like the ‘me time’ tag, i’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but i’d really like you to do give it a go and let me know so I can read your answers and see if theres anything you’d do differently to me!