So i’ve just recently realised that a few more people having been reading my blog that I initially thought and seeing as you’re reading this, I guess you’re one of those. So thank you. If you’re reading this direct from my web address them i’m sure you’ve already had a nosy around a my ‘about me’ page and thought “this chick’s weird!” If you’re reading this via Bloglovin then you probably don’t know very much about me other than what you’ve already read. But in the interest of getting to know each other a little better, i’ve put together 13 facts you probably don’t know about me.
1. I was born on a Saturday in November, during a Man Utd Vs Arsenal game. Manchester United won and my Dad almost missed me being born because of it.
2. I was born with dark brown hair, it then fell out a grew back blonde and curly. Kind of looked like i’d been electrocuted.
3. I have a guitar but my fingers are too small to play. That’s what I tell myself anyway.
4. I’m quite a particular eater but tend to like the foods other people don’t. Mushrooms and pickled onions, yum.
5. I’m a big Taylor Swift fan and have seen her live 7 times. But maybe you already knew that one.
6. Consequently my favourite colour is Red.
7. I lose my keys and phone a lot, even when they’re in my hands.
8. I’m the middle child. 2 brothers.
9. My middle name is Jane, not lou or louise like most think. Melissa-lou was a pet name my childminder gave me which just stuck.
10. I have the word ‘Fearless’ tattoo’d on my left wrist but i’m petrified of snakes. I don’t even like hearing George do the “I’m a snake” impression.
11. George and I have been together for almost 2 1/2 years but have known each other since we were 13. We’re 21 now.
12. George and I ‘fancied’ each other when we were in high school but never admitted it to one another until now.
13. I love scary movies but they terrify to the point of sleeplessness. The last time I slept alone I stayed up until 2am because i’d convinced myself ‘The Woman in Black’ was in my wardrobe. That was last Friday.
I hope you hope you loved learning some new things, I definitely spent way longer than I should trying to think of the most interesting things possible. Fail. But now it’s you’re turn, leave a comment with 13 facts about you. Yes, even you Lauren ;).